Made with sweet mango, tangy lime juice, fresh cilantro, and WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic, this shrimp ceviche is a refreshing, colorful dish that’s perfect for summer get-togethers.
WHOLLY Shrimp Ceviche
- 1 lb peeled & deveined raw shrimp
- 8 oz WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
Chop shrimp into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine onion, garlic, and shrimp. Pour lime and pineapple juice over shrimp and stir. Make sure shrimp are covered by liquid.
Cover bowl. Refrigerate 45 minutes, or until shrimp turn opaque.
Strain mixture, reserving ½ cup marinating liquid.
In the bowl, combine shrimp, ½ cup reserved marinating liquid, mango, tomato, cilantro, salt, and pepper, to taste.
Scoop guacamole onto serving plate, top with shrimp mixture.