White Chicken Chili with WHOLLY® Guacamole
Prep Time: 25 MINUTES | Cook Time: 35 MINUTES Total Time: 1 HOUR
This White Chicken Chili with WHOLLY® Guacamole is the perfect dish for those crisp fall evenings. Serve with CHI-CHI’S® Sweet Corn Cake mix for an added tasty bonus.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, meat only, shredded
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 4oz can diced mild green chilies, drained
- 6oz Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons green onion (for garnish)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (for garnish)
- 4oz WHOLLY® Guacamole Classic (for garnish)
- Heat butter over low/medium heat, add onion, garlic, and corn and sauté until slightly tender. In the same pot, mix in flour, and stir until mixed well.
- Continue cooking flour mixture for approximately 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Slowly stir in chicken broth and half and half, stirring constantly.
- Bring mixture to boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in hot sauce, chili powder and cumin.
- Add beans, chilies, chicken and cheese and cook over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cilantro, green onion and shredded cheddar.
- Add WHOLLY ® Classic Guacamole and serve.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC