Veggie Fajita Pitas
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES | Cook Time: 5 MINUTES Total Time: 15 MINUTES
Calling all vegetarian foodies! This is our version of a tasty veggie sandwich, great for weekly lunch or dinner meal plans. You can even make and take as an easy on the go sandwich!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 zucchini, julienned
- 1 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 1/2 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 pitas, halved
- 7.5-ounces WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Chunky
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Heat oil in medium pan. Add vegetables, fajita seasoning and lime juice. Cook over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Spread about 2 ounces of WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Chunky inside each pita pocket.
- Add cooked vegetables to each pita pocket.
- Add 1 ounce of goat cheese on each pita pocket.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC