Veggie Club Sandwich
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 0 Total Time: 15 MINUTES
Vegetarian sandwiches can be packed with delicious flavors, and ours is no different. Loaded with avocado, tomato, cucumbers and burrata cheese, our recipe is perfect for a nutritious and easy lunch or dinner!
- 8 slices 9-grain bread
- 8-ounces burrata cheese
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 8-ounces WHOLLY® Diced Avocado
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts (or microgreens)
- Salt and pepper
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto onto each slice of bread.
- Add 2 ounces burrata cheese to each sandwich. Then, layer tomato slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Add equal amounts of WHOLLY® Diced Avocado, basil, cucumber, and alfalfa sprouts to each sandwich. Fold together and cut in half.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC