Tuna Poke Bowl with Mangos and Guacamole
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 0 Total Time: 15 MINUTES
Our Hawaiian Poke with a twist is perfect for lunch, dinner or snack time. The quinoa adds an unexpected crunch, and the balance of sweet and spicy between the mango and guac is delicious.
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- 8 ounces fresh tuna, cubed
- 1 tablespoon HOUSE OF TSANG® Ginger-Flavored Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ½ (7.5-ounce) package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Spicy
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup purple cabbage, shredded
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves, ginger-flavored soy sauce
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- In small bowl, combine tuna, soy sauce, olive oil and green onions. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
- Place cooked quinoa on serving platter. Top with tuna, guacamole, mangoes, cucumber and cabbage. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and soy sauce, if desired.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC