Tuna Poke Bowl with Mangos and Guacamole
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 0 Total Time: 15 MINUTES
Our Hawaiian Poke with a twist is perfect for lunch, dinner or snack time. The quinoa adds an unexpected crunch, and the balance of sweet and spicy between the mango and guac is delicious.
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 8 ounces fresh tuna, cubed
- 1 tablespoon HOUSE OF TSANG® Ginger Flavored Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 (7.5-ounce) package WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Spicy
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- Fresh mint leaves
- Ginger flavored soy sauce
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- In small bowl, combine tuna, soy sauce, olive oil and green onions. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
- Place cooked quinoa on serving platter. Top with tuna, guacamole, mangos, cucumber and cabbage. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and soy sauce, if desired.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC