This fresh take on traditional Hawaiian poke is perfect for lunch, dinner or snack time. The quinoa adds an unexpected crunch, and the balance of sweet and spicy between the mango and guac is delicious.
Tuna Poke Bowl with Mangos and Guacamole
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- 8 ounces fresh tuna, cubed
- 1 tablespoon HOUSE OF TSANG® Ginger-Flavored Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ½ (8-ounce) package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Spicy Guacamole
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup purple cabbage, shredded
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves, ginger-flavored soy sauce
Cook quinoa according to package directions.
In small bowl, combine tuna, soy sauce, olive oil and green onions. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
Place cooked quinoa on serving platter. Top with tuna, guacamole, mangoes, cucumber and cabbage. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and soy sauce, if desired.