Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 20 MINUTES Total Time: 35 MINUTES
Bite sized Taco Cups are kid-friendly and make a great party appetizer for any fiesta you have planned. Top with your favorite heat level of WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE for hassle free flavor and fun!
- 1 (10-count) package mini flour tortillas
- 2 cups ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 ounces can diced spicy tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 7.5-ounces WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE heat level of your choice
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced thin
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place each of the tortillas into the cups of a standard-sized muffin pan, gently push the tortillas so that they fit inside each cup (leave room for filling).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- While the tortillas are baking, cook yellow onion and ground beef in skillet. Drain fat once fully cooked. Add can of diced spicy tomatoes, stir.
- Once the tortilla cups are ready, carefully spoon the meat mixture into each cup until it is just at the top. Add a little cheese on top of each tortilla cup. Then return the pan to the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the filling is warmed through.
- Top with WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE, diced tomatoes, red onion and green onions.
- Serve warm.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC