Roasted Pumpkin & Diced Avocado Dip
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes
ScoopScoop up the taste of fall with this delicious roasted pumpkin recipe. Is it a dip or is it guacamole? Whatever you want to call it, you’ll be craving sweater weather with every bite.
- 2 cups 1/2” cubed pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 yellow onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8-ounces WHOLLY® Diced Avocado
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
Serve with Tortilla chips
- On foil lined sheet pan, toss pumpkin cubes with olive oil, ¼ teaspoon chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Roast at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until edges crisp up (toss halfway).
- While pumpkin roasts, add onions, butter and sugar to medium saucepan and cook on medium-low for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and soft.
- In medium bowl, combine WHOLLY® Diced Avocado, green onion, lime juice, cilantro, garlic salt and 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- Transfer guacamole mixture to new bowl, top with caramelized onions, and roasted pumpkin. Serve with tortilla chips.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC