This versatile dish is great as a side dish to any meal and makes a great topper to crispy fish tacos! The flavors of the Layered Dip with Roasted Corn blend beautifully with the lime and cilantro for a refreshing new twist to the classic slaw.
Roasted Corn and Guacamole Coleslaw
- 1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 (10-ounce) package WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Roasted Corn over Guacamole Layered Dip
- salt and pepper to taste
In large mixing bowl, combine coleslaw mix, red cabbage, taco seasoning, cilantro, green onion and lime juice.
Stir in WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Roasted Corn over Guacamole Layered Dip.
Season with salt and pepper.
Suggestion: Serve as a side dish or top fish tacos.