Prosciutto and Avocado Pesto Sandwich Bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
A tasty Italian treat and easy to enjoy party appetizer that will wow your guests. Either way, it’s a bite full of wonderful everyone will enjoy.
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf ciabatta, halved lengthwise
- 4 ounces sliced provolone
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and sliced
- 2 (3-ounce) packages COLUMBUS® Prosciutto
- 1 cup arugula
- 8-ounces WHOLLY® Diced Avocado
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Spread Avocado Pesto on cut sides of ciabatta. Top bottom half with cheese, peppers, prosciutto and arugula. Cover with top half. Cut sandwich into 2-inch pieces.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC