POACHED EGGS WITH WHOLLY® AVOCADO
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 5 MINUTES Total Time: 20 MINUTES
Poached eggs are actually easy to make! Pair them with WHOLLY® Smashed Avocado for a delicious breakfast or midday break.
- 2 fresh, chilled eggs
- 2 English muffins, toasted with butter
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 cup water
- 2 packages (2-ounce) WHOLLY® Smashed Avocado
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Using a 2-quart saucepan, add enough water to come 1 inch up the side. Bring to a boil. After the water beings to boil, bring down the heat to a simmer.
- Crack one very fresh, cold large egg into a small bowl. Using the handle of a spoon, quickly stir the water in one direction until it’s all smoothly spinning around in a vortex.
- Gently pour the egg into the center of the vortex and let cook for 3-5 minutes. When cooked, remove with slotted spoon to allow water to drain. Repeat steps for second egg.
- Layer the English Muffin with WHOLLY® Smashed Avocado and sliced tomato and egg. Salt and Pepper to taste.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC