Pan Roasted Tomato Avocado Toast
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 15 MINUTES Total Time: 30 MINUTES
So much more than just avocado on toast, this recipe cuts down on the prep time by using WHOLLY® Chunky Avocado Minis. With perfectly sautéed cherry tomatoes, garlic and a touch of balsamic vinegar, it’s the wholesome avocado toast recipe you’ve been looking for.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 slice bread, toasted
- 1 (2-ounce) package WHOLLY® Chunky Avocado Mini
- In small skillet, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 3/4 cup cherry or grape tomatoes and sauté 5 minutes or until tomatoes are charred and split. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar.
- Spread 1 slice toasted bread with 1 (2-ounce) package WHOLLY® Chunky Avocado Mini.
- Top avocado with tomato mixture.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC