Make gameday (or any day) a win-win today with this crowd-pleasing recipe featuring our Chunky Guacamole! Adding and customizing more layers is totally up to you!
Lucky 7 Layer Dip
- 2 ½ cup sour cream
- 1 (1.5 ounce) packet of taco seasoning
- Juice of one medium lime
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (7.5 ounce) package WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Chunky Guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup quartered grape tomatoes
- Chips and veggies of choice for serving
In a casserole dish, create a layer of refried beans.
Next layer other ingredients including salsa, sour cream mixture, guacamole and cheeses. Top with layered lettuce and tomatoes.
Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Serve with chips and veggies.