Lucky 7-Layer Dip
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 0 Total Time: 15 MINUTES
Make game day (or any day) a win-win today with this crowd-pleasing recipe featuring our WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Chunky! Adding and customizing more layers is totally up to you!
- 2 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1.5-ounce) packet of taco seasoning
- Juice of one medium lime
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 7.5-ounces WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Chunky
- 1 (16-ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- Chips and veggies of choice for serving
1. In a casserole dish, create a layer of refried beans.
2. Next, layer other ingredients including salsa, sour cream mixture, guacamole and cheeses. Top with layered lettuce and tomatoes.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
4. Serve with chips and veggies.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC