Loaded Tot Kabobs
Prep Time: 30 MINUTES | Cook Time: 15 MINUTES Total Time: 45 MINUTES
This is the appetizer, side dish or Friday Night fun food that will please kids of all ages! Think of it as the portable potato skin dish you never knew you always needed. Easy to build and so fun to enjoy.
Top with any heat level of guacamole for an extra kick!
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen potato nuggets, baked according to package directions
- 20 (12-inch) bamboo skewers
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, about 1 cup
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 cup WOLLY® GUACAMOLE Classic
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat broiler. Thread baked tots onto bamboo skewers. Place on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Top skewers with bacon, cheese and jalapeño slices. Broil 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish kabobs with WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Classic, sour cream, green onions, tomatoes and cilantro.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC