A great appetizer that’s easy to make and easy to love. Create one big cheese ball or serve in small bites on crackers for a crowd pleaser.
Jalapeño Popper Guacamole Cheese Ball
- 8 oz Wholly Guacamole Spicy
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 package bacon, cooked and finely chopped (leave ¼ cup separated)
- 6 jalapeños, diced and sautéed (remove seeds, if less heat desired)
- 6-8 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese, thick cut (leave 1/3 cup separated)
- Crackers, for serving
Place cling wrap on counter and pour bowl contents on top. Tightly close the cling wrap to seal in contents, in the shape of a ball.
Chill in fridge until set (about 2 hours).
Remove and unwrap the guacamole cheese ball. Roll it in the separated shredded cheese and bacon bits.
Serve right away with crackers.
TIP – Sautee jalapenos in the same pan that was used to cook bacon.