Jalapeño Popper Guacamole Cheese Ball
Prep Time: 20 MINUTES | Cook Time: 2 HOURS Total Time: 2 HOURS 20 MINUTES
A great appetizer that’s easy to make and easy to love. Create one big cheese ball or serve in small bites on crackers for a crowd pleaser.
- 7.5-ounces WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Spicy
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 package bacon, cooked and finely chopped (leave 1/4 cup separated)
- 6 jalapeños, diced (remove seeds, if less heat desired)
- 6-8 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese, thick cut (leave 1/3 cup separated)
- Crackers, for serving
- In large bowl, combine ingredients, leaving 1/4 cup bacon and 1/3 cup cheddar cheese separated.
- Place cling wrap on counter and pour bowl contents on top. Tightly close cling wrap to seal in contents; form into ball.
- Chill in fridge 2 hours to set.
- Remove cling wrap and carefully roll cheese ball in separated bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Serve with crackers, chips or vegetables.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC