One of the most delicious avocado recipes for breakfast. You’ll love the fresh herbs balanced by a savory fried egg. It’s a great mixture of textures with crunchy toast and hassle-free creamy avocado, plus lots of nutrition to keep you going all day long.
Herb Avocado Toast with Fried Egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 slice multigrain bread, toasted
- 1 package (2-ounce) WHOLLY® Chunky Avocado
In small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons each finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves, basil leaves, and parsley leaves with 1 garlic clove, minced, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, ¼ cup olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
Spread 1 toasted multigrain bread slice with 1 (2-ounce) package WHOLLY® Chunky Avocado Mini.
Place 1 fried egg over avocado. Drizzle with herb mixture.