Herb Avocado Toast with Fried Egg
Prep Time: 20 MINUTES | Cook Time: 0 Total Time: 20 MINUTES
One of the most delicious avocado recipes for breakfast, you’ll love the fresh herbs balanced by a savory fried egg. It’s a great mixture of textures with crunchy toast and hassle-free creamy avocado, plus lots of nutrition to keep you going all day long.
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 slice multigrain bread, toasted
- 1 (2-ounce) package WHOLLY® Chunky Avocado Mini
- In small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons each finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves, basil leaves, and parsley leaves with 1 garlic clove, minced, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread 1 toasted multigrain bread slice with 1 (2-ounce) package WHOLLY® Chunky Avocado Mini.
- Place 1 fried egg over avocado. Drizzle with herb mixture.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC