A nutritious snack or lunch, our Guacamole Egg Salad is a twist on a classic that won’t disappoint! Serve as is with some crackers or make a tasty sandwich.
Guacamole Egg Salad
- 8 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 (7.5 oz) bowl WHOLLY® Guacamole Classic
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeño (start with 1 and increase to taste)
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- SHOP INGREDIENTS
In medium bowl combine all ingredients. Stir gently to combine.
Enjoy on sandwich or crackers of your choice!