Grilled Guacamole Chicken Sliders
Prep Time: 20 MINUTES | Cook Time: 10 MINUTES Total Time: 30 MINUTES
You’ve tried delicious guacamole on your burger, but IN your burger? These chicken sliders add the flavor inside and seal in the goodness, and hassle free flavor throughout. But don’t stop there! Top with your favorite heat level of guacamole and cheese.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE of your choice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 slider buns, toasted
- WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE of your choice
- Pico de gallo
- Prepare grill for medium heat.
- In large bowl, gently combine ground chicken and next 5 ingredients and shape into 8 (1/2-inch thick) patties.
- Grill 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Always cook chicken to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Assemble sliders and top with guacamole, and pico de gallo, if desired.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC