Fudgy Chocolate Avocado Brownies
Prep Time: 5 MINUTES | Cook Time: 35 MINUTES Total Time: 50 MINUTES
It doesn’t get any better than deliciously fudgy avocado brownies. The avocado makes the chocolate rich and creamy. The best part? WHOLLY® Smashed Avocado is ready when you are without the fuss of over or under ripe fruit. Looking for gluten free options? Simply sub out your baking flour with gluten free options.
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- ¼ cup WHOLLY® Smashed Avocado
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Place bittersweet chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals (at 50% power), stirring between each interval, until smooth. Add avocado and cocoa powder, stirring until combined. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until combined. Add chocolate mixture, stirring until blended. Fold in flour just until incorporated.
- Pour batter evenly into lightly greased foil-lined 8-x 8-inch pan. Bake 35 minutes. (Do not over-bake.) Transfer pan to wire rack and let cool completely in pan.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC