Crispy Oven-Baked Chicken Tenders with Guacamole Crema Dip
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES | Cook Time: 25 MINUTES Total Time: 35 MINUTES
Cut the Calories, not the crunch with these classic chicken strips made from crushed pita chips. It’s the perfect pairing for our Avocado Verde Crema Dip recipe your fans will love!
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (12-ounce) bag pita chips
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, whisk together egg and milk. Season chicken with salt.
- In food processor, process chips, garlic powder and paprika until resembles coarse sand. Place mixture in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture then roll in crumb mixture until well coated, shaking off excess crumbs. Place on lightly greased baking rack over jelly roll pan. Spray chicken with cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken tenders with Avocado Verde Crema Dip or WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Spicy.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC