Looking for Tacos to make in celebration of Cinco de Mayo? Look no further! These authentic, Mexican shrimp tacos will leave you craving more! Smokey chipotle flavors and creamy, no fuss guacamole in the center, it’s what you would find at a restaurant, but in the comfort of home. Add easy guacamole to all your taco recipes.
Chipotle-Lime Shrimp and Guacamole Tacos
- 12 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Guacamole
- 8 corn tortillas, heated
- Toppings: shredded cabbage, sliced jalapeños, sliced radishes, fresh cilantro leaves, crumbled cotija cheese, fresh lime wedges
In medium bowl, combine shrimp and next 5 ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Heat oil in large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until charred and cooked through.
Divide guacamole evenly among corn tortillas. Place shrimp over guacamole. Top with desired toppings.