Chipotle-Lime Shrimp and Guacamole Tacos
Prep Time: 40 MINUTES | Cook Time: 5 MINUTES Total Time: 45 MINUTES
Authentic, Mexican shrimp tacos that leave you craving for more! Smoky chipotle flavors and creamy, no fuss guacamole in the center, it’s what you would find at a restaurant, but in the comfort of home.
- 12 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 7.5-ounces WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Classic
- 8 corn tortillas, heated
- Shredded cabbage, sliced jalapeños, sliced radishes, fresh cilantro leaves, crumbled cotija cheese, fresh lime wedges
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp and next 5 ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook 1-2 minutes per side or until charred and cooked through.
- Divide guacamole evenly among corn tortillas. Place shrimp over guacamole. Top with desired toppings.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC