This will become your go-to Mexican shrimp tacos recipe for every time you crave tacos! With smoky chipotle flavor and a heap of guacamole in the center, it’s what you would find at a restaurant, but in the comfort of home.
Chipotle-Lime Shrimp and Guacamole Tacos
- 12 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Guacamole
- 8 corn tortillas, heated
- Toppings: shredded cabbage, sliced jalapeños, sliced radishes, fresh cilantro leaves, crumbled cotija cheese, fresh lime wedges
In medium bowl, combine shrimp and next 5 ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Heat oil in large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until charred and cooked through.
Divide guacamole evenly among corn tortillas. Place shrimp over guacamole. Top with desired toppings.