Chicken Tortilla Soup
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES | Cook Time: 3 HOURS Total Time: 3 HOURS 10 MINUTES
A comfort food at its best. Top with WHOLLY® Diced Avocado and never have to wait for an avocado to ripen again!
- 1 pound uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (15-ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15-ounce) cans canned corn with peppers, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup instant corn masa flour
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8-ounces WHOLLY® Diced Avocado
- Tortilla strips and chopped green onion for garnish, as desired
- In slow cooker add all ingredients except WHOLLY® Diced Avocado, cream cheese and suggested garnish ingredients.
- Cook 3 hours on HIGH. Whisk in masa. Stir in cream cheese until melted. Top individual servings with WHOLLY® Diced Avocado and suggested garnishes.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC