This weekday crockpot meal will have the whole family going back for seconds. Top with WHOLLY ® guacamole for that extra flavor and enjoy!
Chicken Enchilada Sliders with WHOLLY® Guacamole
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (28-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package mild taco seasoning
- 12 split buns
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 1 (7.5-ounce) bowl WHOLLY® Classic Guacamole
In slow cooker place chicken, enchilada sauce, and taco seasoning.
Cook on low for 5 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Turn slow cooker to warm and shred chicken with two forks.
Fill buns with chicken mixture. Top with cheese and WHOLLY ® guacamole.