Chicken Avocado Roll Ups
Prep Time: 20 MINUTES | Cook Time: 30 MINUTES Total Time: 50 MINUTES
These easy Chicken Avocado Roll Ups are fantastic for lunch, snack, kid lunches or as an appetizer for groups! With creamy avocado and a little bit of Greek yogurt and lime juice, they have the perfect balance of satisfying ingredients and zesty flavor.
- 2 Cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) package WHOLLY® Diced Avocado
- 4 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5-6 spinach Tortillas (8 or 10 inch diameter)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Stir until blended.
- Spread mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining salad.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Slice with serrated knife into ½-inch slices.
©2022 MegaMex Foods, LLC