Chicken Avocado Roll Ups
Prep Time: 20 MINUTES | Cook Time: 30 MINUTES Total Time: 50 MINUTES
These easy Chicken Avocado Roll Ups are fantastic for lunch, snack, kid lunches or as an appetizer for groups! With creamy avocado and a little bit of Greek yogurt and lime juice, they have the perfect balance of satisfying ingredients and zesty flavor.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8-ounces WHOLLY® Diced Avocado
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5-6 spinach tortillas (8 or 10 inch diameter)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Stir until blended.
- Spread mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining salad.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Slice with serrated knife into 1/2-inch slices.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC