These easy Chicken Avocado Roll Ups are fantastic for lunch, snack, kid lunches or as an appetizer for groups! With creamy avocado and a little bit of Greek yogurt and lime juice, they have the perfect balance of satisfying ingredients and zesty flavor.
Chicken Avocado Roll Ups
- 2 Cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 Package SIMPLY AVOCADO SEA SALT spread
- 4 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5-6 spinach Tortillas (8 or 10 inch diameter)
In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Stir until blended.
Spread mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining salad.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Slice with serrated knife into ½-inch slices.