Love biting into a delicious Chicago-style hot dog? This simple hot dog recipe gives you all the traditional flavor with a twist thanks to a generous helping of guacamole.
Chicago Dogs Guacamole
- 4 Prepared hot dogs of your choice
- 4 Pretzel buns
- 1 (7.5-ounce) bowl WHOLLY GUACAMOLE Classic
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 5 banana peppers, sliced and diced
- 8 baby dill pickles
- Celery salt and pepper to taste
Put hot dog in pretzel bun.
Top with guacamole.
Top with tomatoes, onion, banana peppers.
Add dill pickle(s).
Sprinkle with celery salt and pepper to taste.