Buffalo Chicken Pizza with WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE
Prep Time: 30 MINUTES | Cook Time: 25 MINUTES Total Time: 55 MINUTES
All your pizza dreams will come true with our take on a Spicy Buffalo Chicken Pizza, topped with our WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Classic! This blend of flavors is sure to be a hit when you host football games, or for just a fun night in!
- 12-14 ounce package ready-made pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup LA VICTORIA® Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 12 ounces fontina cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 4-ounces WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Classic
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through and browned.
- Add garlic. Cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add Buffalo Sauce, stirring to coat. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 425°F. (If using a pizza stone, heat to 475 degrees and bake 15 minutes. If using a baking sheet, set to
- Spread the pizza dough with the ranch dressing.
- Cover with most of the fontina cheese. Add the chicken on top, half of the gorgonzola cheese and 2 of the sliced green onions. Add the remaining fontina on top. Drizzle with buffalo sauce!
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes (or 15 to 20 minutes if using the pizza stone) or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with the rest of the gorgonzola, the green onions, cilantro and chives.
- Add WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Classic and serve immediately!
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC