All your pizza dreams will come true with our take on a Spicy Buffalo Chicken Pizza, topped with our Classic Guacamole! This blend of flavors is sure to be a hit when you host football games, or for just a fun night in!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza with WHOLLY® Classic Guacamole
- 12-14 ounce package ready-made pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup LA VICTORIA® buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 12 ounces fontina cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 4 ounces WHOLLY® Classic Guacamole
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through and browned.
Add garlic. Cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.
Add Buffalo Wing Sauce, stirring to coat. Set aside.
Heat oven to 425°F. (If using a pizza stone, heat to 475 degrees and bake 15 minutes. If using a baking sheet, set to
Spread the pizza dough with the ranch dressing.
Cover with most of the fontina cheese. Add the chicken on top, half of the gorgonzola cheese and 2 of the sliced
green onions. Add the remaining fontina on top. Drizzle with buffalo sauce!
Bake 20 to 25 minutes (or 15 to 20 minutes if using the pizza stone) or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
Remove from the oven and top with the rest of the gorgonzola, the green onions, cilantro and chives.
Add WHOLLY® Classic Guacamole and serve immediately!