Preparing an on-the-go lunch is a breeze with this simple yet delicious sandwich wrap recipe. You’ll be done in under 10 minutes and will love the results—smoked turkey meets creamy guac and savory cheese.
Big Italian Sandwich Wraps with Guacamole
- ½ (16-ounce) jar Italian mix Giardiniera, drained
- 2 large burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 (2-ounce) package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Minis
- 8 slices DI LUSSO® Smoked Turkey Breast
- 4 slices DI LUSSO® Genoa Salami
- 4 slices DI LUSSO® cheese
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
In food processor, process Giardiniera mix until finely chopped.
Spread each flour tortilla with 1 (2-ounce) package guacamole, leaving 1-inch border.
Spread Giardiniera mix over guacamole. Layer each, evenly with turkey, salami, cheese and spinach.
Tightly roll and slice into 1-inch thick slices. Secure with wooden picks.