BBQ Chicken Tostadas with WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Chunky
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 10 MINUTES Total Time: 25 MINUTES
Quick swap hint: use seasoned rotisserie chicken or leftover BBQ chicken to make this recipe even more of a snap. Perfect for easy weeknight dinners or to mix up Taco Night!
- 6 tostadas
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 7.5-ounces WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Chunky
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons pepita seeds
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup chipotle mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In medium bowl, combine slaw ingredients. Set aside.
- In separate medium bowl, season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add barbeque sauce and combine.
- Place tostadas on sheet pan. Add chicken to each tostada, splitting 6 ways.
- Add shredded cheese to tostadas.
- Bake at 325° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is warm.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Chunky on top of each tostada.
- Top each tostada with slaw mixture.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC