There are just three steps to this easy beef nachos recipe. Brown the meat, pile the layers and bake for 20 minutes—and you’ll have the most mouthwatering baked nachos ever. Perfect for groups, as an appetizer or for a late night snack.
Baked Beefy Loaded Nachos
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 (8-ounce) block queso quesadilla, shredded
- 1/2 (8-ounce) block cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 (8-ounce) block Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Spicy Guacamole
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Garnish: Cilantro
Heat oven to 425°F.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and salt until beef is no longer pink. Drain excess grease and stir in enchilada sauce.
In 12-inch cast-iron skillet, layer chips, beef mixture and cheeses. Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.