Baked Beefy Loaded Nachos
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES | Cook Time: 30 MINUTES Total Time: 40 MINUTES
Twenty minutes and three steps for this easy beef nacho recipe topped with hassle free guac that’s ready exactly when you want it to be. Perfect appetizer, movie night or late night snack.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 (8-ounce) block queso quesadilla, shredded
- 1/2 (8-ounce) block cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 (8-ounce) block Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 7.5-ounces WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Spicy
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and salt until beef is no longer pink. Drain excess grease and stir in enchilada sauce.
- In 12-inch cast-iron skillet, layer chips, beef mixture and cheeses. Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC