Save the day with this ridiculously cheesy jalapeno poppers recipe. Perfect BBQ appetizer filled with bacon, fresh corn and topped with no fuss guacamole.
Baked Bacon & Guacamole Jalapeño Poppers
- 8 large jalapeños
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- ½ cup HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Guacamole
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs, pico de gallo
Heat oven to 400°F.
Slice jalapeños lengthwise and remove ribs and seeds. In medium bowl, combine corn, bacon and green onions. Spoon corn mixture into jalapeño halves and place on lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes more. Top with 1 heaping teaspoon guacamole. Garnish with pico de gallo and cilantro if desired.