Baked Bacon & Guacamole Jalapeño Poppers
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 17 MINUTES Total Time: 32 MINUTES
Save the day with this ridiculously cheesy jalapeño poppers recipe. Perfect BBQ appetizer filled with bacon, fresh corn and topped with no fuss guacamole.
- 8 large jalapeños
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 7.5-ounces WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Classic
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, pico de gallo
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Slice jalapeños lengthwise and remove ribs and seeds. In medium bowl, combine corn, bacon and green onions. Spoon corn mixture into jalapeño halves and place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes more. Top with 1 heaping teaspoon guacamole. Garnish with pico de gallo and cilantro if desired.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC