Ready in under 15 minutes, this easy hummus is smooth and incredibly delicious. The avocado adds a richness you’ll love. You can enjoy it as a snack, as a topping or even for dinner!
- 1 (15oz) Can Chick Peas, well drained
- 1 (8oz) Package WHOLLY® DICED AVOCADO
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 Tbsp Tahini
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, peeled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 Tsp Cumin
- Red Pepper Flakes, for topping
Pulse chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, and garlic in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, add cumin and WHOLLY® DICED AVOCADO and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1 – 2 minutes longer.
Serve topped with more olive oil if desired and sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips.