Cheddar Avocado Ball
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: Total Time: 2 HOURS
The perfect gathering appetizer! The garlic and onion kick of guacamole added to cream cheese make the perfect starter for your crew. Don’t forget the crisp bacon!
- 2 (8-ounce) trays WHOLLY® Guacamole Classic
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped chives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, stir together avocado, cream cheese, garlic powder and chives until combined.
- Roll into ball and cover in saran wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- Uncover and roll in shredded cheese until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately with chips or crackers of your choice.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC