Air Fried Breakfast Taquitos
Prep Time: 20 MINUTES | Cook Time: 15 MINUTES Total Time: 35 MINUTES
Give your typical breakfast burrito an air fryer make over with this easy to make, easy to take and easy to enjoy Breakfast Taquito. Mix and match ingredients to get your day started your way.
- 8 ounces pork chorizo
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- 6 flour fajita tortillas, halved
- 12 toothpicks
- 7.5-ounces WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Chunky
- 1 cup pico de gallo
1. Preheat air fryer to 360°F.
2. In a medium frying pan, cook chorizo, onion and jalapeño on medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes.
3. Remove chorizo mixture from pan and set aside in small bowl.
4. In separate small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, green onions and seasonings.
5. Cook eggs in frying pan chorizo was cooked in, on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until eggs are cooked, but not overdone.
6. Remove egg mixture and set aside in small bowl.
7. Sprinkle about 1-2 tablespoons of cheese onto tortilla half. Add about 1 tablespoon chorizo mixture and 1 tablespoon egg mixture. Then carefully roll and secure with a toothpick.
8. Spray avocado oil in bottom of air fryer. Carefully add 4 taquitos or as many as you can fit and cook 4-5 minutes.
9. Remove from air fryer with kitchen tongs and remove toothpicks.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC