Ahi Poke Guacamole Appetizer
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 0 Total Time: 15 MINUTES
A refreshing summer snack or an appetizer sure to impress your guests, this Ahi Poke Guacamole creation is sure to please. Easy to build with simple layers. Hard to stop with just one bite.
- 3/4 cup sushi-grade ahi tuna or smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ponzu sauce
- 7.5 oz package WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Classic
- 1/4 cup crumbled wontons / crumbled tortilla chips
- sea salt
- optional garnish:
- chives, cilantro, sesame seeds
1. Combine Ahi Tuna, lime juice, sesame oil and ponzu sauce in a bowl and mix until tuna is coated.
2. Layer Ahi Tuna over guacamole.
3. Add salt to taste.
4. Top with crumbled wonton and other optional toppings as desired.
©2023 MegaMex Foods, LLC